Let's be reasonable with one another, shall we?

Monday, December 18, 2006

I am "still here"

I have not finished my scrapbooking.
I did not sew the window valance.

I did make a lot of progress on my scrapbooks.
I did get the baby's room all ready - including putting all the little clothes I could get my hands on in the drawers.
I did get all the little digital discs with photos from the last year and half since I got the digital camera developed and put into chronological order, organized for each child's scrapbook. (I am very AR about things being in chronological order)

I did not write as many pregnancy inspired posts as I had wanted.
I have not made any Christmas cookies.

I did put up a tree and deck the halls.
I did get all my shopping done - presents bought.
I did not write that post for UOG about Peter's epistle that I was so inspired to do.

I did ramble a little just now.

I am going to go and lay down for a while.

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Who Links Here