Let's be reasonable with one another, shall we?

Monday, November 24, 2008

Chris Skinner - Bible Thoughts

Chris Skinner - Bible Thoughts: Is The Church Israel Now?

I found a new blog that I really like. Above is a link to just one article. I like his posts - they are short and to the point... very quick and easy to read (that means a great deal to me!)
I also have agreed with most everything I read there so far which is always a plus!

Take a visit! (I wonder if we have to remove our shoes?)

4 Comments:

  • Rose, you're right! Excellent stuff so far. Thanks for making us aware. God Bless.

    By Blogger David Wyatt, at 11/26/2008 11:51 AM  

  • Of course, David. Happy to do it.
    I realized the other day that there was a link missing from my sidebar. I don't know how I ever forgot that one!

    By Blogger Rose~, at 12/01/2008 9:13 AM  

  • Hi Rose. I'm not sure if you realize it, but this is the same guy who wrote the article on Romans 9 that I linked to some months ago on my blog and discussed it with Mark. Just thought I'd let you know. :-)

    By Blogger Dawn, at 12/03/2008 4:25 AM  

  • Dawn!
    That is funny. I remember liking that article so much and discussing it with Mark at your blog. I did not put 2 and 2 together though. Chris emailed me a couple of weeks ago and mentioned his blog. I wondered how he found me and then I saw you had a link to him on your blog and figured that was how... but I didn't connect him with the Romans 9 article. haha!
    I must be geting OLD!!!! The mind goes first!

    I hope Mark reads this because he remarks from time to time about my poor memory. He will get a chuckle surely.

    By Blogger Rose~, at 12/03/2008 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Who Links Here