Let's be reasonable with one another, shall we?

Monday, November 07, 2005

New Look

As you can see, I am really trying to learn some things about web graphics while making my "blog' (what a weird term) more interesting to look at. That way, what I lack in content will be made up for in aesthetic appeal. I need your opinion.

First of all, can you see it right? Is there still a white background behind the post text? If you notice anything wrong, will you let me know?

Secondly, there is a poll on the right. The second choice on the poll is referring to my pencil drawing below.

Thirdly, thanks for your opinions! And please, any comments, constructive/critical, would be appreciated. Now I have to work on that content thing...

4 Comments:

  • I like the Rose background, Rose. If you want to get rid of the blue blogger bar on top of your page just go to your template file and do this:

    noembed < >
    body < >
    /noembed < >

    i.e. find the body code and place the noembed; /noembed around the body as I have above, and it will disappear ;-). There's the full extent of my tech skills :). You'll need to place the < > around the "noembed" I tried to do it here but it wouldn't let me post this code on the comment section here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/07/2005 1:24 PM  

  • The background for the text looks good here (Macintosh, Safari).

    Your blog is looking great. I like the roses.

    Your readership is growing. Your comments are growing.

    All is well.

    Keep On Keepin' On

    I think I'll try that blog poll thing sometime myself.

    JRush

    By Blogger John R., at 11/07/2005 2:36 PM  

  • Hi Rose,

    Your new blog look is great. I wish I knew how you did some of this!

    By Blogger loren, at 11/07/2005 5:27 PM  

  • What a bunch of yes men!!! (just kiddin...)

    Does anyone think it is real feminine? I ask because that is not what I want...I am not really a "girly-girl".

    Thanks for the input!

    By Blogger Rose~, at 11/07/2005 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Who Links Here