Seven Lesser-Known Things
I am supposed to reveal seven lesser-known things about myself:
1. I was born on my parents' wedding anniversary.
2. I have a deviated septum.
3. When I reached Jr. Hi age, I was a big-trouble maker in my Catholic school. I was tied in my desk and had my mouth taped shut with duct tape by the nun in the seventh grade. I spent an entire month in my own "personal" classroom. My father died of a heart attack later that year.
4. I used to change the oil in my own car for 9 years, until I was 26 when I got a car with an oil filter that was unreachable for a normal person without a mechanic's garage.
5. I have no knuckle in my right hand pinkie finger and it is an inch shorter than the one on the other hand.
6. I like to watch boxing. Goerge Foreman is my hero.
7. I never wear nylon stockings with dresses in the winter - instead I wear tube socks hidden beneath my knee-high boots. Shhhhh...
Now, I am tagging three people that must share 7 things about themselves. (I am sure that they all will not do this, but I can try)
TJ Pennock at Liver and Onions
Colin Maxwell at Goodnightsafehome
Casey at Just So You'll Know